9.03.2011

why?, i dont know.

so today, i woke up. i got on the computer like normal, and i checked blogger. then i noticed something. 
i now have 30 followers instead of 31.
i lost a follower. 
why?, i don't know.
i'm sure whoever it was had a good reason, but it just doesn't seem right.
i'm not going to make a big deal about it because, well it is only one follower.
and it's made me think about something.
i feel like i'm too focused on the number of followers that i have.
i should focus more on the followers that DO enjoy my blog.
i should be focused on doing the best photography and the best posts that i can, for those 30 followers.
and over time, if my posts get better, maybe i will gain that follower back.
but for now, i'm not going to worry about it, i'm just going to focus on the 
super duper awesome followers that i have now :D

thanks for following you guys! it means a lot to me!
happy blogging!
-francesca-

1 comment:

  1. Great post :)
    I've had the same thing happen to me (i lost 2), and it was really discouraging...
    But your right, i should focus on the followers i DO have and not the followers i DON'T :)

    ReplyDelete