8.10.2011

cape cod 002

so, today there will be multiple posts because i have a lot of things i want to post about. plus, i'm bored. so today i am doing the the second part of my journey to cape cod which was in the middle of july. i'm a little late i know, but i've been busy. so if you haven't read cape cod 001, i suggest you do that before you read the rest of this post. also, i decided that instead of telling you guys everything that i did, i'm going to pick my favorite pictures and explain them. so here it goes!

these are of my Nanny (grandma) reading the card i made her, and opening her new computer monitor; a gift from me, my mom, and my dad.



CAKE TIME!


before the lighting of the candle. look at that knife!


Pop-pop lighting the candle


close up on the candle


from where i was sitting


above view.

and here is a little collage that i made :D


yeah...the cake had lemon filling and was really good!


in the back, my mom, my dad, pop-pop, and cousin danny.
in the front, me, aunt susan, nanny, and aunt mary ellen. 
yes, i am the tallest one in the front row. 


and then a cardinal that i took a picture of


my nail polish during cape cod ;)


one of my all time favorite pictures. I <3 Macro!


the birdbath in the back of the house we were staying in


after it rained


an awesome bird picture


sun through the trees


a pretty butterfly...darn that leaf!


a birdhouse from an interesting angle


sailboats in a race

and i'll keep it at that for now!

don't worry, i'm posting part 3 today also...and some of the ohio pics..or all of them!

happy blogging!
-francesca-
like the new blog design?






No comments:

Post a Comment