8.24.2011

blog design

hello!
i'm just doing a quick post tonight, and i have a question.
i got bored as many of you can tell, and re-designed my blog!
i noticed that  lot of people are doing this design lately so i decided to try it.
i'm not positevely sure whether i like it or not, but i decided to put up a poll.
i think the only thing that i don't like is that my right sidebar is SO long. 
i think i'll have to figure out what to change to make that better. 
anyway...please vote and comment to tell me what you think!!

happy blogging!
-francesca-

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I've definitely seen this set up go around the blog world! I do like the layout very much ... my suggestion for your sidebar: maybe make drop down menus with some info in it instead of having it all out?

    I love that you can change your blog so easily!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah that was what I was thinking, I just have to research how!! lol

    ReplyDelete