8.24.2011

Sparking Saturday Contest Winner

this week i decided to choose the winner myself! also i want to thank all of you who followed my blog seeing that i now have 30 followers!! so i want to thank you all and i'm really hoping i find the last prize soon!!

so this weeks winner is...



i absolutely LOVE this picture!! not just because i horseback ride too! ha ha!

so thanks again for all of you who entered (even though only 2 people did)!

happy blogging!
-francesca-

P.S. you have until tomorrow at noon EST to enter this giveaway!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Gloria!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What an awesome picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for choosing me! I was so ecstatic when I looked at this picture on the camera for the first time just after I shot it

    ReplyDelete