7.18.2011

update.

so. so far, my vacation has been LOTS of fun! i dont want to tell too many secrets until i post the pictures, but there are so many unique things that we have seen so far and i think they are all pretty cool! i would have posted some pictures, but my moms camera died so i couldn't upload any pictures. so ill blog to ya soon! :D

i will also announce the winner of the Sparkling Saturday contest tomorrow.

also, i know i mentioned this before, i am looking to do a 20 or 25 follower giveway so if anyone is interested in sponsoring, or knows someone who would just email me here!

i just also want to mention this; thanks so much for anyone who has followed my blog because it means a lot to me! and if you aren't a follower yet, please follow!

happy blogging!
-francesca-

No comments:

Post a Comment