11.22.2011

New Winners, and Snow Pictures!

Okay! I only had 2 people that didn't respond. The winner of the earrings by Morgan is...Emily! The winner of the 4 prints by Gracie is...Julia M.! Congrats to the new winners! You must e-mail me in 48 hours or another winner will be drawn! here are some pictures of the snow from the other day!


























the sad part is that all of this snow is now gone :( i'll be in Cape Cod tomorrow, taking pictures for you that will be posted soon! have a happy thanksgiving ya'll!

happy blogging!
-francesca-

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Thanks so much! I just emailed you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that snow looks beautiful! Really makes me wish we had snow here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pictures :) I wish we had snow by where I live.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your snow looks so fluffy! ours is always so wet :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooooooo beautiful!! It looks like a Narnian forest!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love!

    I really like the one of snow in your hair, it makes me feel all happy and wintry :)
    have fun in cape cod!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your photography is great! and i really love your blog design. i follow you now, you can check out my blog at http://cubettescorner.blogspot.com/ and follow if you like!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love these.
    love.
    love.
    love.
    Have a wonderful thanksgiving, girl!
    ...can't wait to see photos:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. now i'm thinkin: poor people who didn't see they won! :( oh well. congrats to the new winners! and i LOVE your pictures! we had snow but it all melted! :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are beautiful! The first snowfall is always amazing. I love that there were still some colorful leaves on a few of the trees!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love these photos! We got some snow this past week, too. It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are beautiful! it hasn't snowed here...yet.(:
    oh, and I love how it "snows" on you blog!

    this-real-heart.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Oriana

    Thanks! Mary Ann did my design and if you want her to do yours, just go here

    ReplyDelete