7.23.2011

a guest post by Ashlyn

1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
♥ My name is Ashlyn and I am a Christian- blood bought and redeemed and I want to live my life for Him. I am the oldest of soon-to-be-six in September and I am homeschooled. I have the most fulfilled, crazy, peaceful life ever. Read more about me here. ♥


2. How long have you been interested in photography, and what got you started?

I became interested in photograpy in December of 2008, when I got my first digital camera. It wasn't the best, but I learned the best settings for certain things. I can definitely say that I have made the most out of it.

3. What kind of camera do you have, and when did you get your first camera?
Right now, I have an Digital Olympus Point and Shoot. (Click here  to view.)

4. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
People Mostly...





 but I also love God's Creation...
Trees,

The Sky,


Bodies of Water,


Buds and Flowers...


 They are almost always Picture-Perfect. Which works out great.
5. What is your favorite picture that you have taken?
That is a really hard question. I'll narrow it down to recent ones, let's see..

 This one was taken in Myrtle Beach.  I love it because of the bare feet, bubbles in the water, and the shadow.


I took this one at a friends house. I love the B&W edit in this one.



The focus in this one is my favorite part. I just want to eat them!


6. What photographers inspire you?
 Lots! But a few of my favorites- (and beware, they are all young people!) are
Carlotta, Kiley, Rachel, Hannah, Courtney, Melissa, and Emily, among a myriad of others. I also know personally two people that are "into" it as well,
Jennifer    &   Kayla.
 
7. When did you start your blog, and why?
My current blog is only a few weeks old. But I have had several other blogs beside that. Currently, I only have two:







8. What are some of your favorite things to do besides photography?
I enjoy piano-playing, writing, history, politics, beading, baking, and cooking.

9. Do you sell your photos anywhere?
Not really, but I do have them available. Click here.

10. What is one random fact about yourself?
hehe, what do I say? That is kind of hard. Oh, I know now. I love ice cream but I don't prefer cake.=D


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, Francesca, I really enjoyed this. Thank you for the priviledge. It was a blessing! Thank ya'all and God Bless!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you're welcome! anytime! hope you guys {and girls} enjoyed the post!
-francesca-


No comments:

Post a Comment