7.20.2011

a guest post by Allie



1. Tell us a little bit about yourself.
Hey everyone!!  :)  I'm a teen photographer that loves God with all my heart!  I love to go to church every week and play piano.  I love to blog too!!  You can check out my blog here.  I'll be in 10th grade this fall and I'll turn 16 in January.  I'm currently learning how to drive and that's a whole different story!  


2. How long have you been interested in photography, and what got you started?
I have been interested in photography since early 2009.  I had gone up into youth somewhere around that time and my youth minister's wife is a professional photographer.  I loved looking at all her pictures and I could see things that other people couldn't.  :)


3. What kind of camera do you have, and when did you get your first camera?
I use a Canon XTi currently.  I want to upgrade as soon as I get enough money!!  My first camera was a red Kodak point and shoot that I got in April 2009.


4. What is your favorite thing to take pictures of?
People for sure!  I love it!  :)


5. What is your favorite picture that you have taken?
I took this a few weeks ago...


6. What photographers inspire you?
7. When did you start your blog, and why?
I started it in April 2010.  I started it because I wanted everyone to see my pictures.  Boy, if you look back you can tell I've gotten so much better!!


8. What are some of your favorite things to do besides photography?
I said a few of these at the beginning but I'll say them again.  Go to church, watch classic movies, edit pictures, play piano, hang out with friends, and much more!


9. Do you sell your photos anywhere?
Kinda.  I have an Etsy but I only have two things on there.  I'm about to add a page to my blog though!!  :)


10. What is one random fact about yourself?
I've played piano for 9 years now.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment